1. dryer pipe not connected
    14 Nov, 2018
    Dryer not connected to the pipe in wall
    Some people think it's a good idea to disconnect the dryer from the pipe in the wall and just run it like that, it's not. I've seen this happen too many times so I had to post about it. What happens is the lint that gets blown out the 4" pipe located at the back of the dryer, gets sucked right back into the intake vents, that are also located on the back of the dryer. This is a recipe for a fire because that lint travels right through the heating element that warms the air to speed up the drying
  2. Burnt lint inside of a clothes dryer
    25 Feb, 2017
    Dryer fire!
    I was at at a call earlier this week to find the dryer had smoldering lint.  I can't express the importance of getting your dryer vent cleaned out on a regular schedule.  This isn't the fist time I've seen this happen, I just don't usually have my camera with me.
  3. Winter Holiday Season
    19 Nov, 2016
    Winter Holiday Season
    With the weather getting colder, the traffic getting heavy, and hectic shopping times and family visits ahead, Don't neglect to have your dryer and vent system serviced! The last thing you want to do is to wait too long for your clothes to dry, or even worse, have a dryer fire! Mention this blog and ask about the holiday discounts!
  4. Fire Truck at dryer fire
    12 Jun, 2016
    Dryer on fire, but Bridgewater family averts disaster
    Heidi Bernier is thankful she listened to an intuition that told her not to leave the house after she saw a fire in her laundry room immediately after it began. Only the dryer was damaged by the flames.
  5. Clothes dryer fire safety outreach
    20 Mar, 2016
    Clothes dryer fire safety outreach
    Facts about home clothes dryer fires. 2,900 home clothes dryer fires are reported each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss. The leading cause of home clothes dryer fires is failure to clean them (34 percent). More home clothes dryer fires occur in the fall and winter months, peaking in January.
  6. Review us online
    25 Feb, 2016
    We like positive reviews
    If you've had a good experience using our service, please take a moment to post a review for us online.  Yelp, Google, Home Advisor, BBB, Yahoo, Bing, & AOL are a few available places to post reviews. Thank You! :)
  7. Burnt Lint
    25 Sep, 2015
    Maintenance Tips
    Maintenance Tips Tips for maintaining a clothes dryer 1. Clean the lint screen between each load of clothes. 2. Keep the rear intake vents of the dryer clear of obstructions like clothes and bags. 3. Make sure that the dryer dosent crush the connection pipe against the wall. 4. After our technician positions the dryer, try not to move it around or push it to the wall, doing so may crush the pipe or cause it to become disconnected. 5. If you use a lint brush to clean under the lint screen,
  8. lint buildup
    23 Apr, 2015
    The importance of dryer vent cleaning
    The importance of dryer vent cleaning A little bit of important information Most people do not know that clean dryer vents are actually important and beneficial to have. Not only do clean dryer vents improve efficiency of your dryer, lower energy costs, but more importantly they make you safer from fire in your home.  Your lint trap traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through your dryer vent and dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent